Sunday, July 24, 2011

Selena Gomez: Girl's Life August/September 2011 Cover Girl



Selena Gomez amps up her hair on the August/September 2011 cover of Girl’s Life magazine.

The 18-year-old actress/musician opens up about saying goodbye to her Disney stomping grounds, the ‘vicious’ internet and even dishes out a bit of love advice. Check it:

On coming to terms with social media: “There are worse things than someone disliking you and people on the Internet saying this or that, but I can’t lie. It hurts. I have a love-hate relationship with the Internet. I don’t like it in general. It’s vicious. Every choice that I make when it comes to my personal life, my films or my music, I always say, ‘Would my fans be proud of that?’ If I did something to kind of upset them, it would really crush me.”




On her own love advice: “Love is beautiful. It’s hard but so wonderful.You should enjoy it and make sure the person betters you. I’ve been told I keep my heart guarded. My advice is to have fun and to be prepared for anything.”

On letting Wizards go: “I just tried to take everything in. I cried so much. The whole crew on that show has played a huge part of my life. They all watched me grow up and helped raise me in different ways. I feel like I’m still the girl from Texas that moved to L.A., just older and a little bit wiser.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...