Sunday, July 31, 2011

Miley Cyrus Bong Scandal Made Billy Ray Feel "Numb" With Pain



Talking with Piers Morgan in a new interview this week, Billy Ray Cyrus has opened-up about how he really felt when his daughter Miley Cyrus was caught smoking a bong last year.

Miley made headlines when video footage of the teen starlet leaked online, showing the actress and singer puffing on legal high Salvia with friends.

He now tells Morgan: "Bong-gate happened in the midst of my darkness, in my darkest hours.

"By then, I was a bit numb of pain at that time. And realizing that, you know, oh my gosh..." says the Achy Breaky Heart singer.

"As a father, I was alarmed for my daughter's safety but at the same time my whole world was crumbling apart beneath my feet anyway so there wasn't a whole lot I could do."

Despite the setback, Billy Ray is proud of what Miley has achieved in her career so far.

"I think she's well on her way to being the happiest I've ever seen her. I think she's thriving as an artist right now. She has two movies in the can that she's worked on over the past several months."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...