Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brazil Jersey

I was born in Central America and grew up in Canada. Unfortunately both my birth country (El Salvador) and home country (Canada) suck in soccer. As a result in my home we were forced to choose an alternative team to cheer for; either Brazil or Argentina. I love both teams but I have always been smitten by the Brazilian team. Their history is amazing with such greats as PelĂ© and Ronaldo; their style of play is breathtaking with samba-like moves, their wins are impressive with having won 5 world cups, and their future seems bright with up and coming players such as Neymar and Pato. While the team is currently not performing at its greatest, it is still a fairly young team that can be built into something amazing by the upcoming World Cup in Brazil. Till then I picked up this amazing Brazil jersey to enjoy. It is not the actual on-the-pitch version, but a cotton Dri-fit version from Nike. I love this material because it doesn’t stick to my skin when I start to sweat. It is solid yellow with a green strip along the shoulders. It is also an upgrade from my previous t-shirt jersey that I got in 1998. I don’t have many jerseys in my collection, but hope to start featuring them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...