Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crocs

What’s that? Did I really just make a blog post about Crocs? Well yes I did, but let me explain why. I did it because I love shoes, and since my blog is about things I love (living and learning as well) I thought it appropriate to add them as well. Besides I have been wearing them for years and have them in multiple colors. The first time I saw them were on Mario Batali, who would wear a bright orange pair on his cooking show. As the hype around these eye-catching shoes started to grow it took a while before stores in Toronto got them. When they finally arrived they were pretty expensive at around $30 a pair. Nevertheless I did buy a pair, and six years later I am still wearing them. Let’s face it the shoes are ugly, but because they’re so comfortable I can’t help but love them. That comfort is due to their patented Croslite foam material that forms to a person foot. They’re also easy to wear, which is why I love to BBQ in them; makes coming in and out of my house easy. So I guess for me comfort beats fashion.

Crocs website:
YouTube link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...