Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Toronto Blue Jays Jersey

I bought this jersey a couple of days after Alex Rios was traded from the Blue Jays to the Chicago White Sox. I was never a fan of Rios, so it kinda sucked that I had to get his name on the back. But I really wanted a Blue Jays jersey, especially a Jays jersey in vintage powder blue. The jersey is made by Majestic, a company that has made MLB jersey’s for years. I’m not ashamed to say it, but I kinda wish Nike would have made the jersey instead; somehow the Swoosh makes it look and feel better. I honestly would buy more baseball jersey’s if they were made by Nike. However Majestic does still provide excellent quality. I love this jersey because it isn’t a button down, but instead it’s a one piece that doesn’t leave holes when I sit down (like most button shirts). It is made from thick polyester, and the logos are ironed on and then stitched. This feature is great because it is built to last. I’m glad I picked this jersey up and hope to maybe one day add a 90’s version of the Blue Jays jersey to my collection.
Majestic website:
Toronto Blue Jays:
YouTube link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...