Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Redhead Wednesdays


Name: Melissa Archer

By now if you’re a slacker, stay-at-home mom, or still single and living with cats you’ve heard the news that All My Children and One Life to Live is coming to an end. This is sad news to me because I am a slacker and on my days off, I like to watch these soaps. I grew up watching them and found it a great topic for conversation when I would meet a girl that was also a fan. Though over the last few years the story lines have sucked and have felt repetitive, so I can’t really blame ABC for cancelling them due to low ratings. While I doubt I will miss watching another split personality storyline, what I will miss is Natalie Buchanan, or rather the actress who plays her, Melissa Archer. Melissa is downright sexy from head to toe; she has a pretty face, stunning blue eyes, curvaceous body and boobs (and not afraid to let them breath), full luscious lips, and best of all has long beautiful red hair. Her only drawbacks are that she’s not a natural ginger (hence no freckles), and her acting sucks (thank God for the mute button). But even those things aren’t enough for me to even want to blink when I see her; she’s just so attractive. Another attribute worth mentioning about Melissa is that she wears very little makeup and yet still looks breathtaking. I like that in a woman mainly because I’m a passionate kisser (slobber), and hate it when after kissing a woman all her makeup is on my face and in my mouth. While One Life to Live is coming to an end soon, I hope to see more of Melissa in the future by wishing her success and happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...