Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Redhead Wednesdays

Name: Heather M. Carolin
This I will consider my redhead Wednesday ‘adult’ edition because Heather Carolin is a nude model. I first saw Heather in the Playboy edition of April 2002. I bought that magazine because it featured Tiffany; a redhead I am sure to do a post on one day. With the addition of Heather to that issue I was going crazy; in a good way. She immediately caught my attention with her unbelievable gorgeous petite nude body, which not only proved she was a natural redhead but a wild one as well. Heather also has beautiful eyes and is covered with sexy freckles all over her body. It’s so rare to find a genuine ginger like her who isn’t afraid to show it all and doesn’t mind kissing other girls (and likes it). Although other women usually just color their hair, just knowing Heather is a real redhead makes me want her even more. I can imagine myself just playing with her hair and kissing her all day. Since I try to keep my blog ‘PG’ rated, I will only post pictures of her that are covered, and let you pervs look for the x-rated pictures online yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...